DO YOU OFFER GIFT PACKAGING AND MESSAGING?
We offer beautiful gifts for every occasion, and a lovely Chamilia gift box is included with every item you purchase. (Charms and jewellery from our online Outlet include a Chamilia jewellery pouch).
Gifts can be shipped directly to the recipient with a personalized message on the enclosed receipt. You will be offered this option during the checkout process.
CAN YOU SEND THE GIFT DIRECTLY TO THE RECIPIENT?
Yes, you can enter a different shipping address. For logistical reasons, deliveries can only be made to an address in the same country as the billing address.
HOW CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Due to technical restrictions, you are not able to change or cancel your order prior to delivery once it has been confirmed. If you would like to purchase a different item, or no longer wish to receive your order, please return the item you don't want within 30 days of receipt ( see return policy ) and place a new order if desired. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service team.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
All orders ship from a central distribution center; therefore, shipping times differ slightly depending on the country in which you place your order. Please see our shipping options for further details.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Yes, we offer free shipping based on the total amount of your order. Please see our shipping options for further details.
HOW MUCH ARE SHIPPING COSTS?
All orders ship from a central distribution center; therefore, shipping costs differ slightly from country to country. Please see our shipping options for further details.
IN WHICH COUNTRIES CAN I PURCHASE CHAMILIA ONLINE?
We ship to the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and a number of European countries. Please see our shipping options page for more details.
DO I HAVE TO SET UP A USER ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE ON CHAMILIA.COM?
No, you don't have to set up an online user account to place an order. However, creating a user account has multiple advantages (see the following).
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF SETTING UP AN ONLINE USER ACCOUNT?
Setting up an online user account lets you:
- Shop faster by storing your personal information and address details.
- Add and save favorites to your Wish List, and send them to family and friends.
- Easily view the status of your order any time.
Your information is confidential and protected by your personal password. Easily place orders with your username (email address) and password. Register in the My Account section.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PASSWORD OR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Within the My Account section, you can access and change your registered personal details at any time.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. WHAT CAN I DO?
No worries. Visit the Login page and select Forgot my password for help.
CAN I ORDER BY PHONE?
Please place your order on our website. If you are having any problems, our Customer Service teams can help during business hours. Visit the Customer Service page to view the various methods to contact us.
HOW SECURE IS MY PAYMENT?
Ordering on www.chamilia.com is safe and secure. Once you enter your personal and credit card information, your purchase will be processed through a secure computer server. The personal information you enter is encrypted to keep it protected.
HOW IS CHAMILIA PROTECTING MY PERSONAL DATA?
HOW CAN I CONTACT CHAMILIA?
From North America (US and Canada): ShopChamilia@chamilia.com
From Europe, United Kingdom and Australia: Chamiliaonline@chamilia.com
- North America: 1-833-730-6818 Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm (EST)
- Europe / United Kingdom: Telephone number +44(0)808 1691089 Mon-Thurs 9am – 5.30pm and Fri 9am – 3pm (GMT)
- Australia: Email us at email@example.com
We try our best to answer all calls. During times of heavy call volume or out of business hours, please leave a message with your contact information and we will respond as soon as possible.
HOW CAN I STAY IN TOUCH WITH CHAMILIA?
Join our email list for regular product updates and promotions. It’s free!
Sign up for our email list at the bottom right of our main website landing page.
WHICH PAYMENT OPTIONS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. Your credit card will only be charged once your order has been dispatched.
WHAT IS A WISH LIST?
Save your personalized Wish List for future reference, for gift idea reminders, or to send to friends and family. You can save a product category such as charms, an entire page or individual items.
Move Wish List items into your Shopping Bag when you’re ready to purchase. Please note that the prices of products are subject to change.
Only registered users of Chamilia.com can save Wish Lists, so be sure to set up your online profile.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Items purchased at Chamilia.com can be unconditionally returned within 30 days from the date of receipt. Unfortunately, no returns will be accepted after this date.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, pierced earrings are non-returnable, unless faulty or not as described.
If you wish to return any type of set, please return the complete set.
Chamilia will accept returns on defective products that are returned within 24 months from the date of receipt. Please contact our customer service team for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org .
General wear and tear is not covered by the Chamilia Warranty .
All returns will be inspected upon arrival. Any item displaying damage deemed to be result of misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
In case of the return of an item sold in accordance with a promotion, the promotion will no longer be valid if the conditions are no longer fulfilled. Accordingly, items that were received for Free due to promotion will be debited accordingly in case the conditions are on longer fulfilled.
Items purchased through the Chamilia E-store may not be returned to local Chamilia retailers for refund or exchange.
If you wish to return an item within the 30 days and order another in its place, please follow the returns process described below.
To return your product for a refund, free of charge, please:
- Complete the Return Form , by ticking the item being returned and the reason.
- Place your prepaid UPS label on your return parcel; cover your original address label so the new label is clearly visible.
- Secure the box with additional tape to protect the return.
- Bring your return package to the nearest UPS access point, remembering to request proof of postage. Keep this should you need evidence of your return. Find your nearest drop off point at www.ups.com/dropoff . If there is not a UPS access point in your area, you can schedule a home collection at www.ups.com/pickup/schedule .
CAN I RETURN ITEM(S) PURCHASED AS PART OF A PROMOTION?
We accept returns on items purchased as part of a promotion within the following terms.
If the original conditions of the promotion are no longer valid due to your return, you will be charged the original retail value for all free or discounted items you keep. Credits issued will be reduced by the original retail amount of the free or discounted items now being charged.
To return an item sold in a promotion, the promotion will no longer be valid if the conditions are no longer fulfilled. Accordingly, items that were received free due to a promotion will be charged the actual retail price, if the conditions of the promotion are no longer fulfilled.
For example, items within a 3-for-2 promotion which have been provided free of charge (“free charm”) will not be refunded. If you return one item from a 3-for-2 promotion, the regular price of the free item with the lowest price, will be deducted from the purchase price for the refund.
See our Warranty Policy .
CAN I RETURN ITEMS I PURCHASED ONLINE IN A LOCAL STORE AND VICE VERSA?
No. All purchases from Chamilia.com can only be returned by the online return process. Similarly, purchases made from a Chamilia retailer can only be returned there.
THE ITEM I WANT TO PURCHASE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. WHAT CAN I DO?
We apologize for the inconvenience. We’d be happy to help you find a solution. Contact ShopChamilia@chamilia.com in the United States and Canada or Chamiliaonline@chamilia.com in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Europe.
About our charms and jewellery
QUESTIONS ABOUT CHAMILIA COLLECTIONS OR IN GENERAL?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please call or email our Customer Service Team for assistance.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELLERY?
Thank you for choosing Chamilia jewellery. Chamilia Jewellery is made with .925 sterling silver. All sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time, but you may reduce the effects of tarnishing by following the below listed tips to keep your sterling silver jewellery sparkling and beautiful.
How to Care for Your Chamilia Jewellery
- We recommend using a jewellery polishing cloth on a regular basis to help prevent the natural tarnishing process. Chamilia polishing cloths are available for purchase here at Chamila.com
- You can also clean your jewellery using mild soapy water and a soft bristle brush. Wet the brush with the soapy water and gently scrub your jewellery, while being careful not to remove the oxidized finish in the recessed areas.
- Avoid using silver polish or silver dips. The chemicals contained in these products may remove the oxidized finish in your jewellery.
- We recommend not wearing your jewellery while bathing (hot tubs), swimming (pools, ocean) or during sporting activities.
- Exposing your jewellery to harsh chemicals, cleaning agents and perspiration will accelerate the tarnishing process and should be avoided when possible.
- If you wear lotions, makeup or perfume, put your jewellery on after application of such products and only once the product is dry.
- Chamilia Blush – To help this unique blush color keep its beautiful shine, simply polish with a soft cloth. The cloth can be dampened with a mild soapy solution and then gently rubbed over the jewellery. Rinse with clean water and then gently dry with a soft cloth. Do not use the Chamilia polishing cloth or any silver cleaning products to clean your Chamilia Blush jewellery.
For more information please see our Jewellery Care page.
HOW DO I ADD CHARMS TO MY CHAMILIA BRACELETS?
Simply slide or screw your Chamilia charms onto your bracelet, creating a custom look with nearly 500 charms to choose from. Many of our charms have added hidden ‘threads’ to keep them from falling off your bracelet when opening and closing it.
WHAT ARE CHAMILIA LOCKS?
Most often, Chamilia’s patented Locks are placed on each end of our bracelets to prevent movement of the charms; however, they can be placed anywhere you choose to create a personalized look.
WHAT ARE CHAMILIA'S CHARMS MADE OF?
Chamilia charms and jewellery are made of the finest precious metals, including .925 sterling silver and 14k gold. As a Swarovski company, we use only the finest Swarovski Crystal, Swarovski Zirconia and Swarovski Gems, as well as Italian Murano Glass.
HOW CAN I GET A CATALOG?
Our entire global collection is available on Chamilia.com. If you would like a printed catalog, please contact our Customer Service team at ShopChamilia@chamilia.com in the United States and Canada or Chamiliaonline@chamilia.com in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Europe.
HOW DO I KNOW IF A CHARM IS AUTHENTICALLY CHAMILIA?
All Chamilia charms are marked with “Chamilia” or “Cham.”
What is Chamilia Blush Jewelry?
Expertly crafted from an innovative alloy consisting mainly of copper and silver with a warm blush tone, the products in the Chamilia Blush collection are then each encased in a layer of 14k rose gold electroplating for a high shine, long lasting finish. As the plating wears, the pink tone will continue to shine through.
What is the difference between Chamilia Blush Jewelry and Rose Gold Elecroplating?
Chamilia Blush is comprised of an alloy consisting mainly of copper and silver with a warm blush tone with rose gold electroplating. As the plating wears off of Chamilia Blush product, it will expose the blush tone alloy. Chamilia products with rose gold electroplating will wear off over time and reveal the metal or material underneath, being sterling silver. Both Chamilia Blush and rose gold products are rose gold electroplated but both wear to reveal the metal or alloy underneath.
How to clean Chamilia Blush Jewelry?
We recommend that you wash gently with warm water and dry with a soft clean cloth.
WHAT IS YOUR WARRANTY POLICY?
CHAMILIA warrants all of its products, worn under normal use and service, against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Proof of purchase is required. For products purchased from a CHAMILIA retail partner, returns must be made to the same CHAMILIA retail partner where the original purchase was made. For more information please see our Warranty Coverage page.
DO YOU OFFER A REPAIR SERVICE?
Sorry but we do not offer repairs. A local jewellery retailer may offer repair options, but please be advised that repairs undertaken by third parties will void the Chamilia warranty.
Bottom of Form
DESIGN YOUR JEWELLERY
- Step 1: Select a Chamilia bracelet or neck chain
- Step 2: Select Chamilia charms to reflect your unique and extraordinary life
- Step 3: Add to your bracelet or necklace over time
Select the right bracelet size by visiting a Chamilia retailer or measuring your wrist. To measure your wrist, first measure an existing bracelet or use a string that is long enough to fit comfortably around your wrist. Then add enough space for two fingers between your wrist and the bracelet, which allows enough room to add charms all around.
Many of our charms have hidden ‘threads’ that prevent them from falling off an opened bracelet. Thread charms onto your bracelet by twisting each one onto the bracelet.
Hold charms in place, or add extra security, by finishing with your bracelet with patented Chamilia Locks. Locks are often placed on each end of the bracelet to secure your charms. Or place them decoratively around your bracelet to create the look you desire.
How to use your Oval Snap Bracelet
- Step 1: With tip of your nail, push against side of the oval clasp that opens (not the hinge).
- Step 2: Lift the oval clasp open and add your charms to the other side of the chain bracelet.
- Step 3: To close, gently squeeze the oval clasp shut until it locks.
How to use Chamilia Locks
- Step 1: Use your fingernail or a fine-tip tool to lift the latch of the Lock.
- Step 2: This opens the Lock so you can clasp it around and onto the bracelet.
- Step 3: Snap the latch to close it tight, securing the Lock in place on the bracelet.
- Step 4: To remove it from a bracelet to add charms, follow Step 1.
How to use your Flex Bangle Bracelet
- Step 1: Push bangle stopper toward bracelet and twist to the right.
- Step 2: Remove stopper to add charms.
- Step 3: Return the stopper to your bangle.
- Step 4: Push the stopper into bangle and twist to the right to lock it in place.